- Outstanding First Feature: Glue
- Outstanding Documentary Feature: Red Without Blue
- Audience Award for Narrative Feature: Four Minutes
- Audience Award for Documentary Feature (tie): Semper Fi: One Marine’s Journey and The Polymath
- Audience Award for Short Film: Pariah
Frameline31 (2007) Films
Fictionalized from a true story, this docu-drama takes us on a journey through Brazil's Mato Grosso do Sul and into the lives of Brazilian gauchos. Beautifully shot landscapes form the backdrop for a simple story of friendship and tolerance between Govinda and John, as Govinda explores his attraction to his fellow cowboy.