Frameline welcomes journalists and media representatives to Frameline41: San Francisco International LGBTQ Film Festival for its landmark showcase of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer cinema. The Festival runs from June 15 - 25 at the following five venues: the Castro Theatre, Roxie Theater, and Victoria Theatre in San Francisco; the Rialto Cinemas® Elmwood in Berkeley; and the Landmark Theatres Piedmont in Oakland.
Frameline41 Media Accreditation Policy
Larsen Associates handles all Festival press and is the contact for any questions. Due to demand for press tickets and anticipated sell‐outs, please observe the following guidelines:
Journalists, photographers, television crews, and media representatives wishing to attend screenings and events must be on the Larsen Associates press list. Those currently on the list need not send a letter requesting accreditation. Those who are not on Larsen Associates' press list must email a letter from your editor or producer that confirms your assignment to cover Frameline41 and indicates the proposed date/s that your coverage will appear online, in print or on the air. (If you are not sure whether you are on their press list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Larsen Associates at 415-957‐1205). We are unable to permit any press to enter screenings unless they are on the Larsen Associates press list. Opening Night, Centerpiece Films, Closing Night, and Parties and Special Events are by invitation only and limited in press tickets. Inquire about admittance to these events at least one week in advance of the event.
- Opening, Closing, and Centerpiece Screenings: Email Larsen Associates well in advance to request access, no later than one week before each. Press tickets will be limited to each event, so please request early. If confirmed, you should arrive 30 minutes before start time and check in at the Press Table for your ticket. You may not bring a guest except by special permission. For questions on Opening and Closing Night Parties, as well as other special events, see below.
- General Castro Theatre, Roxie Theater, Victoria Theatre, Landmark Piedmont Theatre, and Rialto Cinemas® Elmwood Screenings: You may attend screenings by emailing Larsen Associates no later than 36 hours before the show you want to attend. Arrive 20 minutes before start time, and go to the Festival Box Office Will Call with a photo ID for your ticket. Once you have your ticket, wait in the general line, unless it has already gone into the theater. You may not bring a guest except by special permission.
- Parties & Special Events: Non-screening events will be going on at a variety of venues in San Francisco. All non-screening events will require special permission to attend and will have extremely limited press tickets, so please make requests well in advance. You may not bring a guest except by special permission.
- Arrive On Time: If you receive confirmation for any requests, you are only guaranteed your ticket if you collect it within a reasonable amount of time before the screening or event start time. Arriving late may result in loss of access.
- Issues & Concerns: If you received ticketing confirmation from Larsen Associates and either the Festival Box Office or Press Table staff are unable to locate your ticket, or if any other issues arise at a Festival event, please call Larsen Associates. We will work to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Any questions? Please contact:
T: (415) 957-1205