NOW ON SALE: Pride Movie Nights at Oracle Park!
May 10, 2021
For the first time ever, Frameline and San Francisco Pride will present Pride Movie Nights at Oracle Park on Friday, June 11 and Saturday, June 12, 2021. A natural extension of Frameline and SF Pride's decades-long, mutually advantageous relationship, this socially distanced and ticketed event (subject to state-mandated capacity limits) is further strengthened by a partnership with Giants Enterprises and support from the City and County of San Francisco. Guests of Pride Movie Nights at Oracle Park are required to wear masks at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Pre-movie festivities will take place each evening at Oracle Park beginning at 6:30 p.m. with a lineup of in-person and virtual appearances, along with SF Pride 2021’s Community Grand Marshals.
- The movie screenings will begin at 8 p.m. each evening.
On Friday, June 11, audiences will be treated to director Jon M. Chu’s long-awaited film adaptation of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Tony Award-winning musical, In the Heights. Lights up on Washington Heights… The scent of a cafecito caliente hangs in the air just outside of the 181st Street subway stop, where a kaleidoscope of dreams rallies this vibrant and tight-knit community. At the intersection of it all is the likeable, magnetic bodega owner Usnavi (Anthony Ramos), who hopes, imagines, and sings about a better life. In the Heights fuses Miranda’s kinetic music and lyrics with director Chu’s lively and authentic eye for storytelling to capture a world that is very much of its place, but universal in its experience. Get Tickets.
On Saturday, June 12, join us for the first ever stage-to-screen sneak peek of the award-winning hit musical from London’s West End, about Jamie New (newcomer Max Harwood), a teenager in a blue-collar English town with a dream of life on stage. While his classmates plan their livelihoods after graduation, Jamie contemplates revealing his secret career ambition as a fierce and proud drag queen. His best friend Pritti (Lauren Patel) and his loving mom (Sarah Lancashire) shower him with endless support while local drag legend Miss Loco Chanelle (Richard E. Grant) mentors him toward his debut stage performance. In rousing and colorful musical numbers, Jamie and his community inspire one another to be more accepting, and to see the value in facing adversity stepping out of the darkness into the spotlight. With Special Guest: Bianca Del Rio! Get Tickets.
- General Admission tickets are priced at $24.99 + booking fees and are located in Lower Box Sections 101–135. General Admission ticket holders have access to food and beverage options on the promenade, as well as in-seat ordering.
- Club Level Experience tickets are priced at $44.99 + booking fees and are located in Club Level Sections 202–217. Club Level Experience ticket holders have access to an exclusive food and beverage experience only available on the Club Level. This exclusive food and beverage experience is also available for in-seat ordering.
- The On-Field Experience package is priced at $2,499.96 + booking fees and includes tickets for up to 12 guests. These tickets grant patrons access to a 20’ x 20’ “pod” in the outfield. Soft seating will be provided, as well as a welcome snack and one free alcoholic beverage for every 21+ adult. On-Field Experience ticket holders will be able to order from a carefully curated menu with gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options available. A member of the San Francisco Pride team will contact ticket buyers to secure any food or beverage pre-orders. These pre-orders will be delivered as soon as patrons check-in at their assigned pod.
To purchase tickets, visit http://www.sfgiants.com/movienight. Ticket buyers can download the free MLB Ballpark app to allow for contactless entry and to place mobile food and beverage orders at Oracle Park.
Frameline Members: Gold and Platinum Card holders receive complimentary entry both nights, maximum two per party/membership, and are automatically added to our RSVP list. No additional purchase is required. Gold and Platinum Card holders are welcome to purchase any additional Pride Move Night tickets for family and friends, either or both nights. Given the requirement for assigned seating, please note we cannot guarantee that your complimentary seats will be adjacent to additional seats that you purchase.
Questions? Please contact us via email at email@example.com.