Frameline43 Membership Vouchers and Festival T-shirts
Festival T-Shirt Redemption
Based upon your Membership level, you may be entitled to receive a complimentary Frameline43 Festival t-shirt. You may pick up your t-shirt at our Box Office during operating hours by showing your Membership card to our Box Office staff. There is no need to present a physical ticket voucher to claim your shirt. Festival t-shirts come in one style and are sized XS, S, M, L, and XL with a very limited quantity of XXL and XXXL.
Your Complimentary Ticket Vouchers
Explorer, Friend, Supporter, and Patron level Members receive a specific number of complimentary tickets based upon your Membership level. For current members, you may redeem your complimentary ticket vouchers online at any time, or in person at our Box Office beginning at 3pm on Friday, May 24! If your Membership has expired, you will first need to join/renew and complete that transaction before your complimentary vouchers can be accessed.
Your complimentary ticket vouchers have already been added to your account and you may use them for any regular or Centerpiece program (Opening and Closing Nights are excluded). Vouchers are not tickets but may be redeemed for tickets to film screenings, subject to availability. Vouchers may be redeemed up to the time of a screening (if seats are available) and for programs that have gone Rush status. Although vouchers can be used in the Rush Line, they do not guarantee a spot.
Our exclusive Members-only ticketing period ends when tickets go on sale to the general public at 10am on Tuesday, May 28. Many of our film programs sell out, so to ensure ticket availability, please redeem your ticket package vouchers early during our Members-only week of May 22 - 27!
Redeem Your Ticket Vouchers Online:
All current Frameline Members have an account at frameline.org and you may access it using your Membership ID# (found on your Frameline Member card), or with your email address. It is not necessary to login first --you will only need to do so when you are ready to select or purchase your tickets.
Go to https://www.frameline.org/festival.
- Browse the film schedule to find the films you'd like to see using the calendar or search function.
- Click on the Buy Tickets button found on each film page.
- At this point you will be prompted to login. You may use your Membership ID#, or email address to sign in.
- Once you have signed in, you may select a ticket quantity from either complimentary voucher, Member discount, or general admission. Vouchers and Member discounted tickets are limited to 2 per individual screening.
- You may continue by closing the window, selecting keep shopping, or Checkout if you're done selecting your films. If you choose to keep shopping simply click on the schedule or navigate to another film page. You are still signed in to your account and you may select tickets to other screeings by adding them to your Cart.
- When your selection is complete, choose Checkout and select a delivery method (Mail or Will Call). Please note: Tickets ordered after June 10th will automatically be held at Will Call.
- You MUST click on Finalize to complete the entire checkout process for your complimentary vouchers to be redeemed! Please review your order closely. This is your last chance to check dates and show times. Once your order has been finalized, there are no refunds or exchanges. You will receive on-screen and email confirmations of your order. Note: There is no per ticket service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
Any transactions placed without accessing your Member benefits will not be refunded or exchanged.
Redeem Your Ticket Vouchers at Frameline43 Box Office:
Our Frameline43 Festival Box Office, Presented by Showtime®, will be inside the lobby of Strut, located at 470 Castro Street (across from the Castro Theatre between Market and 18th Streets).
Frameline43 Box Office:
Tuesday - Sunday, 3:00 - 7:00pmClosed Memorial DayJune 3 - 19Monday - Saturday, 3:00 - 7:00pmClosed SundaysJune 20 - June 29Daily, 3:00 - 7:00pm
- Walk-up Ticket Sales
- Membership Services
- Festival T-Shirt Redemption (No voucher required - please present your Member card)
- General Festival Information
How Will I Receive My Tickets?
Online ticket orders placed prior to June 10 will be mailed to you within 2-3 business days of purchase. If you would like your online order held at Will Call, please select the Will Call option when placing your order. Starting June 11, all tickets ordered via online, mail, or fax will be held at the Will Call desk at the venue of the first screening of your order. If you miss your first screening, your ticket order will move to your next venue, and so forth. ID is required to pick up tickets held at Will Call. Multiple ticket orders will be mailed/held at Will Call separately. If you would like to authorize someone else to pick up your Will Call tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the full name of the person to be authorized. If you have any questions or need assistance with your online order, please call our box office at (415) 552-5580 or email us at email@example.com.