Frameline44's Castro Pass is a convenient and flexible way to see a large selection of Frameline’s offerings this Fall with one simple purchase. This year, the Castro Pass grants access to the majority of films presented during Frameline44.
39 new features, documentaries and shorts programs - will be presented online September 17-27, 2020. A Castro Pass grants access to most of the film programs on Frameline’s virtual platform during the festival, along with unique live and recorded introductions, Q&A’s with directors and cast, and special program enhancements. Certain films, for which Frameline has been granted only a limited number of views, will not be eligible for Castro Pass holders; tickets for those films may be purchased separately (subject to availability).
Castro Passes are now on sale exclusively to current Frameline members at the price of $250! Quantities are limited.
The advantages of a Castro Pass:
- Admission to the majority of Frameline44 titles
- Easy access to view titles through one platform
- No need to purchase tickets one-by-one to eligible screenings
- No need to collect a physical card now—the Castro Pass is a digital code for the digital screening room.
The fine print:
- Eligible titles may be viewed once per Castro Pass at any time during the festival, which begins at 12:01 am on September 17 and concludes at 11:59pm on September 27. Once you begin screening a title, you will have until the conclusion of the festival to complete it.
- The Castro Pass is unique to you; the digital code associated with your Castro Pass may not be shared with others.
- Due to online screening restrictions, Frameline44 titles may be viewed only by patrons in California.
Questions? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (415) 552-5580.