Save the date!
Frameline43 - June 20-30, 2019
Join us for the world's biggest and best exhibition of LGBTQ+ media!
Frameline43, the San Francisco International LGBTQ+ Film Festival, takes place June 20-30, 2019! Stay tuned for ouf full Festival lineup and website, coming in May.
In the meantime, save the date and get ready for 11 days of:
- Over 60,000 film-lovers, stars, mediamakers, and industry guests
- Nearly 150 films from countries all across the globe, presented in San Francisco and the East Bay
- Thought-provoking panels and Q&As exploring a wide spectrum of queer experiences
- Glitz and glam at parties and galas
- Professional development opportunities at industry events
About the Festival:
Founded in 1977, Frameline is the longest-running, largest, and most widely recognized LGBTQ+ film exhibition event in the world. The Festival, which celebrates the spectrum and intersection of identities that make up LGBTQ+ communities worldwide , is the most prominent and well-attended queer arts program in the Bay Area.