Frameline44's Castro Pass is a convenient and flexible way to see a large selection of Frameline’s offerings in 2020 with one simple purchase. This year, the Castro Pass grants access to the majority of films presented both during the Frameline44 Pride Showcase in June, as well as during Frameline44 in the Fall.
Frameline44 Pride Showcase – more than a dozen new features, documentaries and shorts programs - will be presented online June 25 – 28, 2020. A Castro Pass grants access to most of the film programs on Frameline’s virtual platform during Pride Showcase, along with unique live and recorded introductions, Q&A’s with directors and cast, and special program enhancements. Certain Pride Showcase films, for which Frameline has been granted only a limited number of views, will not be eligible for Castro Pass holders; tickets for those films may be purchased separately (subject to availability). All titles eligible for Castro Pass holders will be announced on June 8.
Films available with your Castro Pass:
The Chi - S3E2 "Brewford"
Denise Ho - Becoming the Song
Fun in Boys Shorts
Fun in Girls Shorts
Twilight's Kiss (Suk Suk)
Chrissy - AIDS 2020
Dead Boys Club - AIDS 2020
Thanks to Hank - AIDS 2020
This Is Not an AIDS Advertisement - AIDS 2020
Voices from the Front - AIDS 2020
We Are Dad - AIDS 2020
Frameline44 will take place in the Fall; the scope and form of the festival (online, in-cinema or some combination) is still to be determined. The Castro Pass will grant access to the majority of Frameline44 online film titles, and/or in-person access, should we able to offer in-cinema screenings.
Castro Passes are now on sale exclusively to current Frameline members at the price of $250! Quantities are limited.
The advantages of a Castro Pass:
- Admission to the majority of Frameline44 Pride Showcase sessions AND Frameline44 titles in the Fall
- Easy access to view titles through one platform
- No need to purchase tickets one-by-one to eligible screenings
- No need to collect a physical card now—the Castro Pass is a digital code for the virtual Pride Showcase.
The fine print:
- Eligible Pride Showcase titles may be viewed once per Castro Pass at any time during the Pride Showcase, which begins at 12:01 am on June 25 and concludes at 11:59pm on June 28. Once you begin screening a title, you will have until the conclusion of Pride Showcase to complete it.
- The Castro Pass is unique to you; the digital code associated with your Castro Pass may not be shared with others.
- Due to online screening restrictions, Pride Showcase titles may be viewed only by patrons with billing ZIP codes in California.
- The complete list of Frameline44 Pride Showcase titles eligible for Castro Pass holders will be announced June 8, 2020.
Questions? Please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at (415) 703-8650 x301.