- Masks are required for all guests and staff throughout all venues, regardless of vaccination status or recent COVID-19 negative test.
- Masks may be removed only while actively enjoying food and/or drinks.
Social Distancing Standards
- Please remember to maintain social distancing throughout your visit. Follow the directional signs and reminders posted throughout the venue for guidance.
- Socially distanced seating and drive-in parking: We are now offering socially distanced seating in the theater.
- Drive-in parking will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Venues will not be sold to their full capacities.
Reduced Touch Points
- Payment via debit or credit card is strongly preferred over cash.
- Tickets will be sold online only.
- Mobile food ordering will be available at the West Wind Solano and Oracle Park.
- Throughout each day, common areas and high touch points will be routinely cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- In-person venues will have enhanced air ventilation.
- Extra time is being inserted between films so our team can take extra care cleaning and disinfecting the venue before each show.
What You Can Do to Help
- If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, or if you have come into contact with someone who has these symptoms, please take care, stay home, and join us when you are well.
- Wash your hands often, and avoid touching your face.
- Please use the hand sanitizers available throughout the venues.
- Please do not linger in the lobby before or after screenings.
- Arrive on time for your screening—seating will conclude 15 minutes following each film’s start time.