The Frameline Legacy Circle was formed to honor the special group of donors who make a lasting commitment to the presentation of high quality LGBTQ independent media by including Frameline in their estate plan.
By joining the Legacy Circle, you are helping to ensure that poignant and thought-provoking films that document and celebrate LGBTQ lives truthfully and with respect are seen by audiences around the world.
A planned gift can generate financial benefits for a donor during his or her lifetime as well as provide future benefits to a charitable organization like Frameline. There are many ways to make a planned gift, including naming Frameline as a beneficiary in your will or living trust, charitable remainder or lead trust, life estate and/or life insurance. Sample bequest language can be downloaded by clicking here.
If you have included Frameline in your will, living trust, or estate plan, please let us know so that we can welcome you to the Legacy Circle.
Frameline is pleased to offer special benefits to Legacy Circle members:
- Recognition of your name along with other Legacy Circle members in Frameline publications (unless you wish to be anonymous)
- Invitations to special events, including an exclusive Legacy Circle gathering
- News and announcements throughout the year
In order to confirm your participation in the Legacy Circle, please just complete this Confidential Form and submit it by mail to: Frameline Legacy Circle, 145 Ninth Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94103; or by email to ksmith [at] frameline [dot] org.
Legal Designation and Bequest Sample Language
Sample language for wills and trusts:
“I hereby give to Frameline, a California non-profit public benefit corporation, Federal Tax ID#94-2775772:
- The sum of $_______________________[amount] AND / OR
- The following described property: ____________________ [description] AND / OR
- ______% [percent] of the residue of my estate.”
Our heartfelt thanks for your thoughtful support.